[CQ-Contest] ARRL CW: Contacts with ZK1DI

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CW: Contacts with ZK1DI
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 19:18:58 1998
Gentlemen,

Did anyone complete a contest contact with ZK1DI (I am pretty sure that was
his call)?

Like a lot of people, I found him working a pileup on 10 meters during the
waning hours of the test.   Many, if not most, calling appeared to be
contesters, but after a few minutes it was obvious the op was not in the
contest, and he was firm in  refusing to give a contest exchange.  ("Nil"
seemed to be his standard response to a request for power).

It seemed to me to be futile to work him, so I didn't try.  Did he give anyone
a contest exchange?

Perry Bradshaw
K0KD  @ N0NI