[CQ-Contest] New QSY rule is a success

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New QSY rule is a success
From: RThompson@factorysoft.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Wed Feb 25 10:04:50 1998

Multi Operator, Single Transmitter: Stations are allowed only one
transmitted signal at any given time.
In those contests that do not have Single Operator Assisted class,
includes those single operators that use any form of spotting assistance
such as from nets or PacketCluster.
Includes those that receive assistance with logging or relief operators,
etc.
Limited to 6 band changes (maximum) in any clock hour.
The clock hour is from zero through 59 minutes.
Band changes are defined so that, for example, a change from 20 meters
to 40 meters and then back to 20 meters constitutes two band changes.
Violation of the 6 band changes rule or improper logging will result in
an entry reclassification to the Multi Operator Multi Transmitter class.

Randy, K5ZD

Randall A. Thompson
VP Marketing

FactorySoft, Inc.
800 South Main Street, Mansfield, MA 02048 USA

Tel 508-337-6600 x-213,  Fax 508-337-6686
E-mail  rthompson@factorysoft.com
Web http://www.factorysoft.com