[CQ-Contest] What to build in a new shack???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What to build in a new shack???
From: jnyeager@southern.edu (Jeff Yeager)
Date: Sun Mar 1 19:56:41 1998
Am getting ready to build a new house and am looking for
ideas to include in the ham shack.

The proposed hamshack room is 13X12, with a large walk in closet.
An outside door, no windows on the West wall to cause glare
on computer monitors.  Windows will be on the north wall.

Of course plenty of 220V and 20amp 115v outlets are in the plans.

What else do I need to "build in"????  I only want to do this once.

Station will mainly be used for SO2R and possibly some M/S efforts.

Am presently planning on having a 10' table set out from the wall
so I can get to the back of all the equipment.  ideas???

73 Jeff K4JNY
jnyeager@southern.edu