[CQ-Contest] W6XR/WA1KID

Subject: [CQ-Contest] W6XR/WA1KID
From: force12e@lightlink.com (Natan Huffman)
Date: Mon Mar 2 19:12:20 1998

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01BD460F.20377100

Dear Fellow Contesters and Competitors,

First of all I want to thank all of you for your support, wishes and =
prayers.  My recent "not so serious surgery" turned out to be a bit of a =
disaster and challenge.  The initial paralysis that affected my arms and =
legs is now showing daily but small improvements.  I look forward, =
hopefully within a few months to be shoulder to shoulder once again with =
all of you in the fray.  Have a blast in the ARRL and the WPX. =20
        MURPHY LIVES, and GO FRC!
                                               =20
                                                                    =
Signed,=20