[CQ-Contest] One way QSO better than no QSO

Subject: [CQ-Contest] One way QSO better than no QSO
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Mon Mar 9 18:53:26 1998
Doug Richardson said:

>I get
>only 10 seconds in the spotlight so to speak and can't hang around for
>10 more minutes hoping to get their attention again (to be no doubt told
>I'm a dupe if I get acknowledged at all). The loose call exchange is a
>problem, we just need a better way to correct it.

So what you are saying is that it's better to log a one sided QSO than no
QSO at all.  That is, unfortunately, the attitude that perpetuates the
problem that we are discussing here.

Nothing personal Doug... A lot of guys are obviously thinking the same way.

73

Bill, W4AN

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)
http://www.contesting.com