[CQ-Contest] T N T

Subject: [CQ-Contest] T N T
From: kchen@apple.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Thu Apr 2 18:58:59 1998
Trey, N5KO, wrote

>If the single op category is changed to 24 hours of on-time (with five
>off periods allowed), then west coast station N5KO *WILL DEFEAT*
>Maryland station K3MM in the SOAB category of WPX SSB contest during
>the ensuing solar cycle.

Jim, K4OJ, said

>oooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee
>
>thems fightin' words.........Ty?
>
>I kinda hope the rules are changed so I can watch the shootout!

I would like to see the shootout too, since I much admire both N5KO
and K3MM.

However, instead of waiting for the rules to change, how about the
two (T 'n T) operate 24 hours in next year's contest to see who
comes out on top?

By "west coast," Trey doesn't mean some island off the west coast
of South America, now, does he? :-)  [no, I'm not a lawyer!]

73

Kok Chen, AA6TY