[CQ-Contest] Have you been to the website lately?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Have you been to the website lately?
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat Apr 4 19:15:17 1998
Thanks in large part to help from members of the Florida Contest Club I am
happy to report that it looks like we will definitely be able to activate
all 67 counties of Florida in the upcoming Florida QSO Party.

The Party starts April 25th and also runs on the 26th - for more details
check out the website at the bottom of this e-mail....

There will be a bunch of mobile teams out there and by golly some of us
might burn out the front ends in each others transceivers as we pass on the
Interstates....

Only as few counties remain un-represented, if you are in the Jacksonville
area please spread the word, most of the remaining counties which are not
represented are in that region.

Again, thanks FCC - and for you non Florida guys......well, there are gonna
be a bunch of us on including a lot of mobile teams some of them with
multiple calls, so there should be plenty of QSOs to be had.

More details as April25 & 26 approach....if you like Orange, check out the
map of Florida at the Florida QSO Party web page listed below....I am
rather fond of that color for some reason.

Less than a month til the Florida QSO Party!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm