[CQ-Contest] Help--Broken Hofi coax Switch

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help--Broken Hofi coax Switch
From: w3ab@qsl.net (George Badger)
Date: Wed Apr 8 09:32:17 1998
Jim,
Welcome to fine german engineering. I remember when something like this
happens to MFJ, which costs far less, everyone would come unglued.
Sounds like a little hammer modulation may help. You have started out
correctly. I have disassembled Hofi's in the past and I don't recall
anything exotic about the procedure. Just follow common sense. Also,
since it is broken now, you really can't break it any more. Go for it
and if it is dead, replace it.
--

      /  Don't take life so seriously, __/
          | |  | | \  '.