[CQ-Contest] What are you doing next weekend?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What are you doing next weekend?
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Fri Apr 17 21:50:14 1998
CONTESTERS!

County Hunters

Fellow Amateur Radio Operators

Lend us your ears......

With a week to go until the re-birth of the Florida QSO Party it is with
pride that I announce to you that ALL 67 of the Florida counties have
operator commitments...

Thanks to several major mobile efforts I am pleased to report that we have
hams who can air ALL of the Florida Counties....

CONTESTERS!

County Hunters

Fellow Amateur Radio Operators

Lend us your ears......

With a week to go until the re-birth of the Florida QSO Party it is with
pride that I announce to you that ALL 67 of the Florida counties have
operator commitments...

Thanks to several major mobile efforts I am pleased to report that we have
hams who can air ALL of the Florida Counties....

What does this mean to you, a contester?  You have a chance to get a clean
sweep before November.......

What does this mean to you Mr. County Hunter......you better not need any
Florida Counties after next weekend!  How will you know who to look
for.....easy - go to the website at the very end of this message and then
click on the blue "counties on the air" button.  You will be transported to
a list of the 67 Florida Counties, and the calls of some of the operators
who will try and them put them on!

BUT YOU NEED THE QSLs?  Not to worry, just drop cards and SASE's in the
envelope with your log when you mail it and the Florida Contest Group will
route them for you, could we make it any simpler?

Field Day planners.......this would be a good time to see if all your gear
is up and running - give that gear a workout next weekend, there will be a
LOT of Florida Hams on the air....and we all would like to log as many QSOs
as possible, that's your job - to fill up our logs!  Does all the HF gear
work okay? Find out next weekend - give us a shout!

There will be participation certificates and awards for the deserving, and
if you need something to talk about for the Dayton Hamvention next month,
why not be armed for that evening discourse by being able to say "how many
counties did you work in the Florida QSO Party, I worked ________."

Join us, track the mobile teams as they travel from county to county, its a
blast.

One week til the Florida QSO Party on April 25 & 26!

Just Work It!

Phone on the hour - CW on the half hour....all 67 Florida Counties have
operator commitments!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm