[CQ-Contest] SEE ANY BUTTONS AT THE HAMVENTION?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SEE ANY BUTTONS AT THE HAMVENTION?
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed May 20 00:56:59 1998
The members of the Florida Contest Group at the Hamvention were all wearing
buttons...

These buttons are to help fund the Florida QSO Party.  They can be
personalized any way you want and are available for three dollars each.

A Sample Button Could Read:

       Bill
   N4RN/M
Duval County

-or-

    Mike
   W9RE
  Indiana

...they are available customized to your order......whatcha think?

If you would like one please contact me....thanks!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm