[CQ-Contest] 10M Log Ommision

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 10M Log Ommision
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Tue Jun 16 08:22:01 1998
At 07:07 AM 6/16/98 -0600, Mike Coolidge wrote:

Milt Jensen, N5IA, comments:

For what it is worth, I submitted my SS and 160 M logs via E-mail this past
winter.  In both cases I received acknowledgement that HQs got the logs.
Due to some problems somewhere, I received E-mails and even phone calls
from Bev Hernandez, asking me to resubmit the logs (both contests) so that
they could get things corrected.  Go figure!!!!  In both cases my scores
were listed correctly.
                                                        Milt, N5IA