[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest V1 #572

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest V1 #572
From: lvschim@1bigred.com (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Fri Jul 17 11:55:21 1998
Doug, I appreciate your attempts to ID after every Q.  I consider those
stations that don't, to be
saying "my time is more important than yours", which is very rude and
inconsiderate. As far as
I'm concerned you might equate it to butting into lines or driving on the
shoulder to get around
traffic.  If this problem becomes pervasive "because everyone else is doing
it", contesting is going
to become just as rude and inconsiderate as society is now.  If the operator
figures his expenses
in traveling on a dxped license him not to sign after every call, then so be
it.  I'm not going to wait
for a call, so if they don't id, I don't want to hear a lot of griping about
dupes!

73 de Larry K7SV