[CQ-Contest] Announcing: Watch-a-Contest live on Internet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing: Watch-a-Contest live on Internet
From: stefan-von.baltz@student.uni-tuebingen.de (Stefan von Baltz, DL1IAO)
Date: Mon Aug 3 20:25:19 1998
Generally, I think this is a great idea to get more people interested
in Contests (WAEDC needs higher participation) and to see how others
operate.

>> But I agree that in a radio contest contacts (of course) MUST be
strictly solicited ON-THE-AIR and not thru self-spotting e.g. on packet.
Using Internet is even worse as it is not an amateur radio service.

If they guarantee to not feed the page with their audio or CQ freq
(radio or computer monitor!) it should be ok.

Only then.

Others?

Stefan
DL1IAO@contesting.com