[CQ-Contest] Attn NAQP Admin Folks

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Attn NAQP Admin Folks
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Fri Aug 7 20:00:02 1998
Jim,

Apparently electrons are less ethical if they are jiggled by
more than one box. My suggestion is that you go buy a large bud
box big enough to house your Omni and the Alpha 374. Bolt both
boxes into a larger box, punch some holes for the control shafts
and connectors, get a dymo labeller and put some writing on it,
(like the 0J-950DXS), and print up a manual for it. From then on,
whenever you submit a log, write down OJ-950DXS under "rig" in the
summary sheet. Problem solved!

73 de Mike, W4EF.......

P.S. I will be waiting for the QST article "Homebrew One KW HF transceiver,
a modular approach" by Jim White, K4OJ.......