[CQ-Contest] Re: Default Zone in Contest Software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Default Zone in Contest Software
From: dave@egh.com (dave@egh.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 19:39:58 1998
Hi,

        The pause mentioned is the time period it takes any of us to:

                1. tab over to the zone field
                2. backspace out the wrong digit
                3. type in the right digit

        Step #1 is quicker at the beginning of the contest when we can still
remmeber where the tab key is, and what we use it for, than at the end of the
contest!  And although the zone 05/04 problem happens less to US operators
than DX, it is only because we don't work you as often.....

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT