[CQ-Contest] Real Old (was: Great Job, Ben)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Real Old (was: Great Job, Ben)
From: k5iid@wvadventures.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Thu Oct 29 18:09:12 1998
Guys,

I remember those days.....Also don't forget....SS was two weekend per mode,
CW and Phone (AM) way back then.
 Come to think of it wasn't ARRL DX two weekends also? AND if you worked a
country in the ARRL DX contest, THAT counted toward DXCC and you didn't have
to have the QSL.
 The CD Parties were the best though !  Many of the old gang still
around...too numerous to
mention,but,  BAI, OAT, ZZ, etc.
73,

Tom K5IID