[CQ-Contest] 1998 SS CW - Are they all Multi's?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1998 SS CW - Are they all Multi's?
From: kh6nd@lava.net (kh6nd@lava.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 10:05:59 1998
Okay, Hank.......you're the self professed packet expert.

Why don't you explain to me and the rest of this group how my call could
have landed on your hit list, when I never sent, received, solicited, or
looked at any packet spots during the entire 98 CW SS.

Some of us still like to do it the old fashioned way.

Mike
KH6ND