[CQ-Contest] CW speed - send vs. copy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW speed - send vs. copy
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue Nov 17 19:45:50 1998
"They did QRS, just like
they said they would on this reflector, but I think they might have been
the only two who did."

...so, you slowed down my rate just so I could be a part of your little
experiment. I want you to know that I feel this was out of line and that I
object to being used as a guinea pig for your contesting research!  In a
close contest it is possible the winner could win by a QSO or two...look at
the SS results sometimes they are all neck and neck!  What were you
thinking, Bruce!

Of course, any DX station wishing to attempt contacting K4OJ for their
propagation study on the last weekend in November is more than welcome to
pursue said research on the HF bands 160 through 10 meters - a simple
exchange of RST and your CQ Zone will suffice.

:-)

Seriously, GL in ZF, Bruce....hope to be a subject of your studies six
times in a couple weeks!

73, traveling the contesting maze........

Lab Rat, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm