[CQ-Contest] Novice and Tech+ in 10 mter contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Novice and Tech+ in 10 mter contest
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Fri Dec 11 07:43:53 1998
  I know it is kinda of late for this but I was going over the rules for
the 10 meter contest this weekend. I almost never look at the awards
because I figure that I am not competitive enough to win (pop gun
station here). I just happen to go over it this time and I noticed that
there is an award for the top novice/tech plus in each category in each
Arrl section. I know that the only extra points for working novice and
tech+ in cw but what do I need to do to qualify for this? Do I need to
sign KC5AJX/T in the contest or do I just need to note my license class
on my log that I summit.
 I'm working only Phone in the contest no CW.
73
Rick
KC5AJX