[CQ-Contest] Novice and Tech+ in 10 mter contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Novice and Tech+ in 10 mter contest
From: g.w.clark@cummins.com (Greg Clark)
Date: Fri Dec 11 10:04:35 1998
Rick

Since there is no advantage to sign /T or /N on SSB (no extra point
value), I wouldn't bother with anything but your call on SSB.  If you do
venture down to CW, sign with the /T to let others know that you're
worth some extra point there.

On that same note, to all of the contesters on the list, please do check
the Novice CW segment of 10m.  There will be activity there and those /N
and /T calls are worth 8 points rather than the normal 4.  You might be
surprised to find some of them running faster than 5 wpm too :)

See you this weekend as KB9THU/N...my daughter's call...M/S Novice.

73/Greg
K9IG