[CQ-Contest] Non-contesting 10 meter window

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Non-contesting 10 meter window
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (Edward W. Sleight)
Date: Wed Dec 16 14:59:41 1998
Bill Aycock wrote:
> snip--  It appears that  "dont bother me, I set the rules -
> the committee is just for advice" is the new rule.
> Bill- w4bsg

Bill has summed it up very nicely. The only word I would change is
"show" for the word "advice". Let's face it, the ARRL appoints various
committees by using hams known for their expertise in an area, and
then the decision is made by a group or individual with virtually no
knowledge in the area in comparison.

It would be painful, but what would happen if no one submitted a log,
but only a protest about this rule.

73

Ed