[CQ-Contest] K5MM - Silent Key

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5MM - Silent Key
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe J. Hernandez)
Date: Fri Dec 18 17:20:49 1998

Hi all,

Very sad news about Dale, I had the chance to have him as our Judge
during WRTC and I was really impressed of his quality of human being
and his sense of equalness.  I was very impressed also with his Cw
ability, like sending with both hands simultaneously and staying awake
during the whole WRTC and paying attention to every single detail of
our operation.

On a funny note, we remember a few times that he laid back his chair
and closed his eyes, we could swear he was asleep, and any mistake we
made, will make him open his left eye!!!

I can't say I knew him for long but he was definitively one of the
highlights of WRTC.

May he rest in peace....

Felipe Hernández
NP4Z