[CQ-Contest] HNY

Subject: [CQ-Contest] HNY
From: Tine.Brajnik@GUEST.ARNES.SI (Tine Brajnik)
Date: Thu Dec 24 09:36:57 1998
To all contesters

world radio community grows even in modern time of new technologies and
opportunities.. Contesting is growing even faster and new cycle should bring
us  more fun and new records.

Slovenia contest club is working, along with everyday's routine, on
preparing the biggest event which is approaching very fast - WRTC 2000. We
believe that your expectations are high as are ours. Coming into 1999 we
will be much more active on public promotion of WRTC and we hope that we
will have you all here in Slovenia in July  2000. We want to have the best
contesters in the contest itself on the other hand we would be very happy if
WRTC will bring together  contesters from all over the world, to meet each
other, to tell each other stories and above all, to have fun. Start
planning your participation now.

We wish You all  Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year. May all Your
dreams of big pile-ups in next year's contests come through! Thanks for all
Your  greetings.

Tine S50A
                                                Tine Brajnik