[CQ-Contest] Submission of confirmations via Internet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Submission of confirmations via Internet
From: aalaun@ibm.net (Fred Laun K3ZO)
Date: Thu Dec 24 22:40:18 1998
Patience, gents!  The subject of online confirmation of DXCC is already
under study.  At this year's Visalia DX Convention it was announced that
the YASME Foundation has agreed to fund a study for ARRL of how such
confirmations can be made absolutely tamper-proof.  This is the only issue,
really.  So far nobody has been able to come up with a system -- PGP
included -- that K5FUV hasn't been able to alter sample submissions with.
The study continues...

73, Fred, K3ZO