[CQ-Contest] RE: [ct-user] CT log outputs versus ARRL requirements

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: [ct-user] CT log outputs versus ARRL requirements
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Tue Mar 9 19:47:44 1999
In regards to the <ulti-Two Log and CT:

I also ran as a Multi-Two this weekend using the latest version of CT.  When
I did the WRITELOG command, it created all the required files, including the
separate log files for W1AW_1.log and W1AW_2.log.  So that version does seem
to make the appropriate files.

What I have seen in the past is that if you do not designate one of the two
radios as Radio 1 and the other as Radio 2, you will not have a file with
all of the QSO's separated, so the callsign_2.log log will be empty.  So it
is important to designate which radio is which when running as a Multi-Two.

Thanks and 73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
Contest Branch Manager, ARRL