[CQ-Contest] Hear and be heard

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hear and be heard
From: rbowen@iglobal.net (Ralph Bowen)
Date: Sat Mar 13 22:17:18 1999
Well stated Pete.  To go a step further, even if the running station doesn't
get a call or a letter,  he should go back to something after 3 or 4 seconds.
"The Bravo 59100".  If there is no "Bravo", he can QRZ again, or pick another
letter to try.  KEEP IN CONTROL!!   The key to pileup control is transmitting
frequently to stop the pileup.  Once the pileup is allowed to "roll", it
becomes trouble.  As a general rule the callers will realize they can only say
their call once & shut up.

73,  Gator  N5RZ