[CQ-Contest] K5LZO - Silent Key

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5LZO - Silent Key
From: n0ss@socket.net (Tom Hammond)
Date: Tue Mar 30 07:24:32 1999
>Chuck Colman, K5LZO joined the ranks of the Silent Keys today.

Chuck was always the one 'constant' I could count on working in
ANY big domestic contest.  He'never had to ask for a repeat, and
his CW was always flawless.

I'll never forget the one and only time I met Chuck... at HamComm
a number of years ago... his son (I believe) had just passed
his ham exam (unfortunately, I don't recall the license class,
but I want to say General), and Chuck was just BEAMING with pride!

73, pal.. It's been great working you...

Tom Hammond   N0SS (ex-K0RPH)