[CQ-Contest] Penalties and Busted Calls

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Penalties and Busted Calls
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Mon May 10 21:57:55 1999
>> I defy someone to read my chicken scratches too!  If I sent in a
>> handwritten log, I'd have HUGE penalties. :-)
>
>How in the heck did we do this before the advent of computers?  I
>sent in hand written logs for YEARS!!  ALL logs used to be hand
>written!!!

Well, a couple of things perhaps:

1.) More dropped Qs cause of not being able to read
2.) Spent time re-writing those log pages with illegible handwriting
3.) Make QSOs at a slower rate in order to write neater

I don't know!  How did mankind exist without the automobile?  Well, we
got by somehow.  But today just as we go places faster, so our scores are
higher too.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden
KE9NA

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na