[CQ-Contest] Any seats in Taiwan for WPX?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Any seats in Taiwan for WPX?
From: ni6t@best.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Thu May 20 11:16:08 1999

I was just informed I will be on a plane to Taiwan this weekend to play
fireman at several customers' factories. Oh joy--NOT!

The Company's plan is for me to return the end of next week. However, if
there is a seat available at a multi-op, or if a BV DXer/contester has
his station available for the WPX and would entertain a guest operator,
I would arrange to stay a few more days for the great experience of
operating a major contest from zone 24.

Please reply RIGHT AWAY--I fly Saturday!

Garry Shapiro, NI6T
160 meters: not a band, but an obsession