[CQ-Contest] Cut [Serial] Numbers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cut [Serial] Numbers
From: Steve (Steve)
Date: Thu Jun 3 11:55:34 1999
Hello V31jp,

vln> Boy, do I agree with this! Zero's and Nine's are not so bad, but
vln> some went even beyond the A,s for ones.

If you worked CT1BOH you surely appreciated his signal report ENN
for 599. :-)

vln> KH6IJ was the master
vln> of rhythm. The guys who step up the speed on segments of their
vln> report, also, throw this rhythm off trying to save one or two
vln> seconds. Ah, the challenges of the game! ;-)

It's not only a question of saving time.

It is incredible how many ops missed my last letter "H".
Many of you just copied IK4WM, maybe thinking the last char was not
a letter but the first number of the 599 report.

I was forced to do something to correct that, so I choose to speed up
the 599 report and I also added a half-length space between the call and the
report just to make clear where the call stopped and where the report
started.

Speaking of cut numbers, I didn't use them.

Wedgies are unhealthy for children and other living things.

Ciao.
          Steve, IK4WMH
          mailto:topdxer@tin.it