R: [CQ-Contest] Highest ever rate ?

Subject: R: [CQ-Contest] Highest ever rate ?
From: w3cf@email.msn.com (Douglas Priest)
Date: Tue Aug 3 16:40:10 1999

> >The guys in the > Netherland's Antilles are hard to beat cause they get 3
points for QSOs
> with the US.  While the guys in Antigua (V26B, etc), only get 2 points.
> P40 and V26 aren't that tremendously far apart.
>
> I guess when making divisions, someone is always at the dividing
> line......Oh well... :-)
>
> 73,
>
> Jon
> KE9NA

Just to set the record straight, you'll get no argument from us! We
understand that unless all hell breaks loose on PJ, or they go M/S, no
matter what we do we ain't gonna win.  And if we can also borrow some of
their propagation we'd really be happy. I guess they say the same thing
about HC8.

73

Doug W3CF // V26DX

15m Op @ V26B