[CQ-Contest] RE: SS pref changing midstream

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: SS pref changing midstream
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Wed Aug 4 14:00:56 1999

On 8/3/99 20:07, AD6E@aol.com at AD6E@aol.com wrote:

>Speaking of having fun, I find that packet increases the FUN factor...
>especially in the final hours of SS where not only *I* need that last mult,
>but I can help others achieve that goal too.

There's no denying the fun factor for the cluster-addicted. That's the
best reason to have an assisted category.

>If S/P is a new category, fine .. especially if it increases packet
>activity... although I've never had any qualms about entering as M/S.

I supposed you didn't use packet last year, though. Both of your entries
for 1998 SS appear as signal operator in the results.

Hmmmm.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales