[CQ-Contest] CAC Ruminations About ARRL DX Exchange

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CAC Ruminations About ARRL DX Exchange
From: n3bb@mindspring.com (Jim George, N3BB)
Date: Thu Aug 26 06:26:36 1999
I agree 100% with the comments by W2UP.  To penalize those with valid FCC
call signs (in the same DXCC country) and add two characters onto their
call in the ARRL DX Contest will be punitive.  Drop that idea right away
please!  I would support the idea that stations must sign a call designator
indicating their DXCC country.  So a KH6 call would have to sign portable
W4 if in Kentucky, or vice versa.

Jim N3BB(/5)