[CQ-Contest] Highest ever rate ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Highest ever rate ?
From: ly3ba@takas.lt (Gediminas Lucinskas)
Date: Sun Aug 1 16:48:56 1999
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Tran GM3WOJ <gm3woj@talk21.com>
To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>

>Here at GM7V, our peak rates (around 350/hour) are not to the U.S. or =
>Japan as you might=20
>expect, but to Europe on 10m short-skip - I just wish DL and SP QSOs =
>were worth 3 points !=20
>=20
>73    Chris   GM3WOJ

I'm  wondering, does any single person in the Contesters community
still really thinks that  there is three times more difficult to work US
from
PJ or any other place than SP from GM land ?
So, why not to make all QSO worth 2 or 3 points?  It would not cause
sufficient influence to the existing records, but would create more
competitive places for Contest Expedition.

73! Gedas,LY3BA