[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Rules Changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Rules Changes
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Tue Aug 3 09:42:27 1999
Kenneth:

Previously, the precedence sent during Sweepstakes indicated power - A, B,
and Q.  The exchange sent during Sweepstakes will be changed to indicate the
category in which you are operating: Q = Single Op QRP, A = Single Op low
Power, B = Single Op High Power, U = Single Op Unlimited, S = School Club,
and M = Multi-Op.  All of this will be laid out when the rules announcement
is published in the October issue of QST.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
Contest Branch Manager, ARRL