[CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers in Log Checking

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers in Log Checking
From: k7qq@juno.com (Rex J Maner)
Date: Thu Aug 19 05:04:36 1999
Quack's
I don't have any problem with 5NN  and most of the time I get  the A for
a 1 but don't try the fancy stuff with me or I'll have to use the  ??.

I think that the ARRL or log checkers should make it clear what to log
when KW is sent or K or 1500 since a 3 diget nr is required.   What part
of 1500 do we enter ????    Its not that far to contest time and it would
be nice if Dave Tree or others had some time to fix the software or OP's
to know what to put down if the checking software isn't going to allow
something.

Rex K7QQ