[CQ-Contest] WRTC plus

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC plus
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Tack Kumagai)
Date: Tue Sep 21 21:18:20 1999

In message "[CQ-Contest] WRTC plus"
    on 99/09/19, K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com> writes:

:      Any contester who doesn't make it to the WRTC2000 will miss the BIGGEST
: contesting party in the history of the world. I've been to the Seattle one
: and the San Francisco one and the one is Slovenia will be THE most special
: ham radio contesting experience that you'll ever be a part of! I guarantee
: it. Start saving your allowance for this amazing experience. The Slovenians
: *really* know how to roll out the red carpet.
:
: Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC

I've been planning to be there also. I was so regret to miss the WRTC96.
WRTC2000 must be the biggest and most memorable contest event in the
20th Century.

The mailing list has been run for WRTC2000.
If you are interested, send an email to
wrtc2000-request@ne.nal.go.jp
with "Subscribe your_callsign <your_email_address>"
in the body of the message.

See you there
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM