Fw: [CQ-Contest] Sleep deprevation

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] Sleep deprevation
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Sat Dec 4 02:25:51 1999
 This raises a question - how do you make yourself relax enough prior to a
 major contest in order to do take a nap ?

 Prior to a big contest I'm constantly churning through thoughts on what to
 do, did I forget anything, what band to be on, etc. etc. etc. and cannot
 relax.

 How do you single-op experts do this ?

 Robert E. Naumann  N5NJ@arrl.net
 N5NJ / V26O