[CQ-Contest] Troubles...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Troubles...
From: ea3gip@pobox.com (Fidel Leon)
Date: Tue Dec 7 12:47:33 1999

        I was in the CQWW CW 99 contest as a casual operator, just working
multipliers and new ones. I worked about 168 QSOs, and had fun.

        The bad news: my computer crashed two days after the contest, and for my
surprise, the backup file I had was done at Sunday 1730Z!!! I worked about
10 QSOs after that hour, but I don't have a clue who were them! I just
remember working V31JP for a new one, but I don't even remember wich band
it was...

        So, I am asking for advice... If I send my backup file, about ten people
will get extra penalty (my QSO removed, and three more!), but I don't send
it, about 165 people will loose my QSO, altought the check process will
tell I worked the contest but I didn't send the log, so all these people
would only loose my QSO.

        Wel... What would you do if you were me??

        73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@pobox.com