[CQ-Contest] WICH IS THE BEST TRIBANDER OR OTHER OPTION???????

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WICH IS THE BEST TRIBANDER OR OTHER OPTION???????
From: cx6vm@adinet.com.uy (Jorge Diez Furest)
Date: Tue Dec 7 13:09:19 1999
Hello Guys

        I want to have some opinion from you.

        I want to improve my signal so I am getting some information
about an antenna to buy.

        I have a 15 mts. tower with a JVP 4 elements tribander and a
rotable dipole for 40 mts.

        I not have much space to added many monobanders so I am loking
for the best way to have a better signal for my condition.

        I will apreciate sugestions about wich antennas I can have for
10 to 20 mts, If monobanders (I think I haven´t space on my tower
for this setup) or a very good tribander.

I am thinking on a tribander and the question is wich will be the best
one, I get info about the KLM KT34XA and the Force12 C-31XR, but
don´t know wich is the best.

        Another option is to stack two C-3 Force12 antennas, but I
will need a big tower to stack them spaced 35´ . People from Force
12 says that this two stacked have 0.75 less gain than a 6
elem. monoband on 10, 15 and 20 mts. What do you think about this
option????

        I will apreciate some help and advices on wich antenna choose.

        Thanks very much

        Jorge
        CX6VM / CX5X