[CQ-Contest] qsl's w/o sase

Subject: [CQ-Contest] qsl's w/o sase
From: k9zm@frontiernet.net (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Fri Dec 24 09:14:08 1999
Hi Henry,

I always send with an SASE for stateside, unfortunately not everybody does.
Hopefully over time you can use the cards your getting for WAS or all
counties or something.  I personally answer all cards I get and I am not
made of money.  The least expensive way to return is to send as a postcard.
Not sure of the rate but it will save you a few cents.  You might also want
to check with one of the foreign stamp suppliers as from time to time I have
gotten a good deal on stateside postage from them.  You would have to
purchase in like 100 units at a time but you can save maybe up to 5 cents
per unit of postage.  If you have time you can check Buckmaster or QRZ
on-line and look for an e-mail address and give em heck that way.

73 es Merry Christmas
Greg K9ZM