[CQ-Contest] TCG Seeking Players for NAQP SSB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TCG Seeking Players for NAQP SSB
From: ny4t@home.com (ny4t)
Date: Wed Jan 12 12:22:13 2000
The Tennessee Contest Group is looking for team players for this weekend
in the NAQP SSB.  You do not have to live in Tennessee to be on one of
our teams.  If you'd like to contest with us, drop me a line and
indicate whether you will be working full or part-time.  We currently
have about enough ops signed up for 4 teams.  Team placement is based on
past performance, not on TCG membership.

73,
Lee Hall (NY4T) http://www.qsl.net/ny4t
Facilitator: Tennessee Contest Group (K4TCG) http://www.k4ro.net/tcg