[CQ-Contest] Right on Ron

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Right on Ron
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Thu Feb 24 22:27:40 2000
If we have 26 teams with switches, and 26 without, that will be more unfair
than "no ant switching devices" rules.  My team (W6Q) had no switches in SF.
Our first band change from 40 to 20m to work VP2 ... resulted with sky-high
SWR.  After some panic we realized that our power meter (2nd world war type)
was faulty. Since we had no relay switches, we had one thing less on the
"what's wrong" list. So, it doesn't have to be disadvantage. At least all
paticipants will be in the same position when it comes to band changes. I
worry more that nobody wants to be on my team, HI.

73 CU

Ivo 5B4ADA/9A3A ex W6Q