[CQ-Contest] New Blood in Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Blood in Contesting
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 09:30:04 2000
In a message dated 03/16/2000 4:37:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kf4oad@bellsouth.net writes:

> Why do I continue contesting?  For many of the same reasons I started.

      Good post and tnx for the insights. For those of us that have been
contesting for a couple of decades, your insights were refreshing and right
on. It's real easy to get bogged down in the minutia - especially on this
reflector. I think it's important to get new blood involved. Otherwise, who
are we all going to work as the ham ranks dwindle?

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC