[CQ-Contest] New Blood in Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Blood in Contesting
From: kl2a@att.net (Jon Kimball)
Date: Fri Mar 17 08:28:46 2000

CHALLENGE:

CALL THAT NEW HAM YOU'RE THINKING OF
AND ASK HIM/HER TO JOIN YOU FOR WPX NEXT
WEEKEND!

THEY COULD MAN 160!!  JUST GET THEM IN THE DOOR!

They may be a natural, or may take a year or two..maybe they
have some friends.  It sure seems the most effective way to get
NEW BLOOD in the door, this "social event".

See you all from WL7E M/M in ALASKA!!!

Jon KL2A/W7