[CQ-Contest] Novice/Tech + Station at Field Day

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Novice/Tech + Station at Field Day
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Sun Jun 4 03:18:43 2000
I believe you're reading the part discussing a higher class licensee
operating at a Novice Field Day operation.

This is not discussing a "free" Novice/Tech station that is attached
to a 2A or higher operation.

This discussion, while accurate is certainly an unlikely scenario.

73,
Bob

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O