[CQ-Contest] Novice/Tech + Station at Field Day

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Novice/Tech + Station at Field Day
From: anders@erols.com (Roland A. Anders)
Date: Mon Jun 5 23:03:03 2000
That was in reference to an extra running a novices station in the FD as the
main station, and clarified the definition of a control operator.  It was not
in reference to the "free" novice station.  Again, the rules (part of the same
package) are quite clear that the operators of the "free"
novice station available for all 2A or higher entries must be novice or tech
plus licensees.