[CQ-Contest] Seattle or VE7 QTH for IARU ??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Seattle or VE7 QTH for IARU ??
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon Jun 5 12:31:20 2000

I'm looking for a place to operate IARU from Washington or VE7 as a
single-op all band entrant.  Would really like to find some place with two
radios (I'll bring the hardware to make them play and can even buy or
bring a 2nd radio if needed).  Stated goal:  To show those kids in
southern California a thing or two.  ;)  Or maybe the other way around.

My other option is to operate with Lew & Tree in Oregon, which should
probably be the first option except they probably won't be good hosts and
let the guest use his choice of contest software.  :)

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the contesting earth.

73

Bill, W4AN