[CQ-Contest] Station Upgrades

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station Upgrades
From: l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt (Pedro Pedroso)
Date: Fri Jun 9 15:46:48 2000

        Hi !
        ALWAYS  give priority  to   the  antennas ! they make  the
        difference, not  the  radios.
        Get  yourself a 40m  beam  and elevate  your  80m  dipole
        at the  maximum  you  can.

                                73  de  CT1ELP Pedro Pedroso

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Chris Blakely wrote:

> From: Chris Blakely <chrisb@waveinter.com>
> To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station Upgrades
>

> Hi, as a little pistol (TS430S w/ 3 el tribander @10m and wires and a small
> amp) I was wondering if my limited funds would be better spend on
> newer/better antenna's or buying one of the newer and better rigs on the
> market.....IC756 Pro, 1000Mp, IC746, FT920, ...etc?
>

> --
> CQ-Contest on WWW:        http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |  ct1elp@amsat.org          |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2801-902 Almada , PORTUGAL                 |