[CQ-Contest] Looking for KH6 QTH for WPX SSB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for KH6 QTH for WPX SSB
From: jcullum@micron.com (jcullum)
Date: Thu Feb 15 15:19:07 2001
I will be traveling to Hawaii during the end of March and would like to find
a station to operate the WPX SSB contest from.  The contest is March 24-25.
I am willing to single-op or join a multi-op.  I am staying in Kona (3/21 -
4/02) so a QTH on the Big Island would be advantageous, but I would be
willing to hop over to one of the other islands.  Any help in finding a QTH
to guest-op at would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim K7MK.
jcullum@micron.com